Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm in apron love:)







My beautiful apron package arrived today! So much fun! I always get the feeling of christmas or my birthday when my swap package arrives and this one did not disappoint! I am still amazed how a complete stranger can make such a perfect apron or in this case aprons for me. Thank you again Jen, I just love it! The tuckins were just as wonderful! A homemade tote, a coffee cup apron(made without a pattern), and all sorts of other goodies! Jen, I forgot to mention in my thank you about the phlox. I was so excited to see them. I had white phlox at my old house but had to leave them behind when we moved. They were from my grandmother's garden and it made me very sad to leave them. Thank you again Jen and to Shawnee too for hosting such a wonderful swap. (My pictures do not do these aprons justice) There are so many cute details to these aprons that make them extra special.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly,

    I think your pictures were quite nice of the aprons you received. I forgot to get pictures of them before I mailed the package to you! Now I was able to print your pictures off this blog for my own records!! Look for another package coming your way very soon...I have decided to send you a couple more packs of the Phlox so you will have a nicer showing next summer!!

    ReplyDelete