Friday, August 27, 2010

Apron swap completed



My apron and tuckins are finished and ready to be shipped first thing tomorrow morning. This swap was so much fun! Thanks again for hosting Shawnee! I love the 50's and it has been fun seeing everyones interpretation of the theme "Back to the Future". I am going to have to rent the movies for the kids. I think they would really enjoy them! My apron was 50's inspired and made from a retro apron pattern. I will post pics of my tuckins after they have been received by my partner. I hope she likes them!

3 comments:

  1. I love your raised gardens! You are one very lucky lady! So what vegies did you grow?

    I had vegie gardens once and they quickly turned into perennial gardens. I found it was less work all around and gave me more time to spend in my sewing room, painting projects, playing with my Boxer "Rocco" and my two very cheery Grandsons Tony and Peter ages 3 and 1.

    Keep your Blog going! I will check in regularly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, This year I am experimenting. I have asparagus, artichokes, brussel sprouts, cabbage, and all of the common things found in gardens. It has been so much fun to watch it all come together. I bet someday it will turn into a perennial garden but for now I am enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like my swap package! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete